This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Ireland’s most innovative and leading kitchen retailers. We are looking for a Showroom Manager to join our expanding showroom teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the showroom including managing the showroom’s sales and administration staff.
- Design high quality kitchens, utility rooms and wardrobes for showroom clients.
- Oversee the overall showroom sales pipeline from initial consultation to final design & fitting and post-installation.
- Manage client expectations to ensure showroom as a whole delivers on each customer’s requirements.
- Ensure each staff member provides a high-quality service that meets each customer’s expectations.
Skills and Specifications
- Proven track record in kitchen industry or similar business
- Experience managing and leading teams
- Innovative design skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills
- Enthusiastic, self-confident, and self-motivated.
- Team player with the ability to support and train junior staff.
- Time flexibility to meet customer demands
- Ability to listen and understand staff and customer needs.
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding commission structure
- Progression prospects
- Staff Discount